Thursday 28 June 2012

Goth in the Office. Phase 1. Outfit 3.

So it's the end of my first week and I'm knackered but very happy =]

This is also the end of Phase 1. No-one has batted an eyelid at anything I've worn this week so I'm jumping straight to Phase 2. I'm going to start introducing small obviously gothy elements to my outfits and but pairing them with colour to balance it out.

Here's today's outfit:

What I'm wearing:
Velvet blazer: Vintage. Present from Mum. I've featured it before
Black and Grey stripe blouse: H&M. I've had it for ages so I'm not sure how much it cost.
Velvet Skirt: Next. The one I wore for my interview.
Grey tights: yet another pair =P They are probably from Primark but I'm not sure.
Shoes: The same ones I've been wearing all week; I really need to get shoes with my first paycheck!
Brooch: Cancer Research UK, £1.95.


I really love collecting costume jewellery, especially brooches! This might be my new favourite.

I've also started to realise that most of the hairstyles I used to wear when I had a foot and a half of hair don't work so well now that I have so little of it =P So I tried out something new today; I decided to do something intentionally messy because that's the way it ends up anyway!


I like the way it turned out but my hair is so fine that it took half a pack of hair-grips to hold it; no so comfortable!

Any suggestions for a hair product that holds fine hair well without making it greasy or ikky looking?

No comments:

Post a Comment